Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) Technician
Our client is based 10 miles South of Grantham in Lincolnshire.
They are looking ro recruit 2 x PDI Technicians to joing their exisiting team.
Having your own transport is essential for this opportunity.
The Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) Technician is responsible for the daily PDI jobs given by the Site Manager. This includes occasionally loading/unloading containers, trucks and cleaning machines. Maintain and inspected the tools needed to support the Job like; Forklifts, Cleaning Place including equipment.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Carry out a robust PDI-inspection on all machines from start to finish prior to customer accepting delivery
Willingness to performs other warehousing duties (loading/unloading of delivery vehicles) as assigned.
Assist the business by contributing reliable, on-time performance on a daily basis.
To adhere to safety working practices and ensure that they are followed at all times.
Demonstrate the ability to work within a team environment.
Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
Demonstrated ability to work flexibly.
- Semi-skilled with technical ability (understanding of Lean manufacturing principles is a plus).
- Associated mechanical/technical engineering background.
- Ability and willingness to undergo in-house training on all products.
- Flexible, with strong teamwork orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving abilities
- Takes initiative and has a "can-do mentality’’
- Capability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Disciplined and flexible
- Cultural awareness to secure smooth cooperation and communication with team members
- Computer literate is vital
Preferred Previous Experience:
- Experience in a fast paced organisation
- Ipaf forklift license
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with overtime available at peak times.
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"