A unique and exciting position has arisen at one of then Southwest’s premier car dealerships for a PDi (Pre Delivery Inspection) ASSISTANT.
This role requires an energetic, well organised individual with a can-do attitude. You will need to be a problem-solver who has a background and understanding within the Valeting department, so this may well suit a senior Valetor looking for that next step.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Setting the Valeting team’s daily workload
- Quality control of all sold vehicles
- Maximising efficiency within the Valeting department
- Ensuring all Health and Safety/COSHH requirements are met
- Creating job cards and managing workshop loading
- Valeting department stock replenishment - cost effectively
- Stock updates on the drive system
- Ordering book-packs
- Additional responsibilities when the PDI Supervisor is not present
To be considered you will come from a vehicle preparation/valeting background. You will possess a reasonable standard of IT skill and will have a confidence in stock control and team leadership.
Alongside a salary that will take into account your existing skills and experience you will also benefit from:-
- Staff discounts in Sales and Service
- Staff referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers - sacrifice salary
Hours are Monday to Friday working a 45 hour week.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"