PDA Technical Support
- £20,000 - £25,000 pa & Company Benefits
My client has an exciting opportunity with a brand new PDA Technical Support role opening up in their IT team, based in the head office in Crewe.
My client is looking for you to have had knowledge and experience with ASP.net (C#) and Java (Android), as to be able to work as part of a small team where you will champion development and change whilst learning and being supported every step of the way.
My client is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home. Therefore we utilise a bespoke PDA software system that requires second line technical support for all of the team.
- Second line technical support and 3rd party management
- Day to day management of mobile device management software
- Build simple application interfaces and asset databases for tracking
- Completion of mandatory training modules on time
- Completion of necessary documentation and processes to ensure activities are completed in full.
- Adherence to company policies and processes at all times
- Knowledge of Java (Android) & ASP.net (C#)
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Flexibility and a can do attitude
- Good time management
- Have a proactive approach to working
- Be able to follow process
- Ability to adapt to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, growing organisation. If you are interested in joining the PDA Technical Support team based in the Crewe and feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now for immediate consideration!
- 2nd line
- second line