PD and I Project Planner 12 Month Contract
PD and I Project Planner (12 Month Contract)
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Our client, a global manufacturing organisation located in Manston, is currently looking to recruit a PD and I Project Planner to work on a 12 Month Contract.
You will be working Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, the salary will be dependent on your experience.
The successful candidate will maintain existing schedules of work for a range of complex projects along with some schedule creation from well-established existing templates. This requires development of a strong relationship and consistent communication with Site Managers, Project Managers and Other key stakeholders to establish progress to schedule, slippages, propose recovery plans and identify opportunities for improvement and then summarise and report those.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Programme of works: Maintain programme of works for a range of complex projects, including Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases though to Commissioning and Client takeover.
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve the above - Program Director, Program Manager, Project Scheduler/Planner, Project Managers, Commissioning Manager, Site Managers, Engineering, Procurement, suppliers and subcontractors, amongst others.
- Prepare various reports to management and client. Communicate programmes in the required format to client in collaboration with the Program Management team and Program Director.
- Drive the project and programme risk management by proactively working with stakeholders to identify risks, propose mitigation plans and follow through to full implementation whilst maintaining the established programme risk register.
- Partner with Project Managers and Site Managers to further develop and implement project risk management best practice.
- Supports the Program Manager, Project Analyst and Engineering team on schedule change management and proactively identifies highlights linkages, dependencies and impacts (positive and negative) on project, programme and portfolio levels.
- Supports the Program Manager by monitoring and highlighting resource requirements and bottlenecks across the project, programme and portfolio levels.
- Proficient in MS Projects; Primavera 6; MS applications.
- Strong communication skills to get stakeholders buy in and overcome resistance.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with good English oral / written communication skills.
- Disciplined, methodical and capable of producing quality work to meet demanding schedule.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work, travelling within the UK might be required (up to 50%).
We are looking for both experienced Planners without EPC exposure and those who have been involved in similar projects before in a construction based environment.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'