This is a Monday-Friday role and the salary on offer will depend on your relevant experience.
The main duties for this role include
- You will carry out service, repair, maintenance and inspections of coaches
- You will diagnose faults, identify faults, dismantler and repair parts. replace and reassemble faulty parts as well as testing them to make sure they are working correctly
- Complete all company and legislative paperwork and keep all records updates as required
- Responsible for maintaining work space and keeping the area secure at all times
- Maintaining, storing and taking responsibility for inventory of tools, materials , equipment and facilities
A PCV Licence would be advantageous.
PCV TECHNICIAN, MECHANIC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job