We are currently recruiting for experienced PCV/PSV Engineers to join a growing Blue-Chip company for the Tour Bus industry in London. This is an established company that is still growing with a large customer base and the opportunity for a new challenge and growth within an exciting company. This is an ideal position for engineers looking for career development and fulfilment to help maintain a fleet of eye catching tour buses. Successful candidates will join a friendly, Professional and welcoming team.
The Engineer Role involves:
- Inspecting and maintaining buses to specified standards
- Diagnosing faults efficiently including road testing of vehicles
- Undertaking efficient and effective mechanical, electrical and body repairs and road testing on completion, ensuring standards are met
- Completing all relevant documentation to a high standard
- Communication and working effectively with a team and providing support to colleagues
- Flexibility ensuring health & safety standards are met
- Report daily to the engineering manager
- Attend to vehicles at the road side and repair where possible
- Shift base rolling rota (4days on 4 days off)
Suitable Engineer Candidates must:
- At least 2 or 3 years previous experience within motor vehicle engineering
- An NVQ level 2, equivalent in mechanics or relevant experience working in PCV mechanical work (note you will be required to demonstrate suitable expertise at the required level)
- Electrical knowledge preferred but not essential
- Having a PCV licence preferred but not essential
- Possess excellent diagnostics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with DVSA requirements preferred but not essential
- Have a full UK driving licence essential
Successful candidates will be paid £34K dependant on experience plus bonus scheme excluding overtime.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional Engineer not to be missed. Please send in your CV as soon as possible to be contacted for an interview.
Time is your only resource
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job