My client is currently recruiting for experienced Shift Mechanics. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working as part of our engineering team, The position is responsible for the following duties:
- To diagnose and carry out vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement.
- Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair.
- To fully comply with all HSE legislation along with company policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required.
Applicants must have level 3 HGV City & Guilds/NVQ or equivalent. A PCV licence is desirable, a full car driving licence and the ability to work towards obtaining a PCV licence is essential. The position covers various shift patterns,
therefore, flexibility in hours of work will be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job