Are you searching for an exciting role as a PCV engineer or bus mechanic?
Do you have a Level 2 NVQ in mechanics or at least two years work experience in mechanics?
Does a role as a bus mechanic or PCV engineer interest you?
We are recruiting for a growing London sightseeing company, operating open-top bus tours around the capital city.
PCV Engineer / Bus Mechanic Job Highlights:
- Inspecting and maintaining buses to specified standards
- Diagnosing faults efficiently including road testing of vehicles
- Undertaking efficient and effective mechanical, electrical and body repairs and road testing on completion, ensuring standards are met
- Completing all relevant documentation to a high standard
- Communicating and working effectively with a team and providing support to colleagues
- Flexibility Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met
- Report daily to the engineering manager
- Attend to vehicles at the road side and repair where possible
Pay Rate: £18.00 - £19.00 per hour
Hours of Work: Shift Basis. 06:30 to 18:30, 4 on / 4 off
PCV Engineer / Bus Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in mechanics or relevant working experience
- Valid UK driving licence required
- PCV Driving licence is an asset
- Knowledge of DVSA requirements is desirable
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"