Every day it takes an incredible team effort to get our buses where they need to be, safely and on time. At the forefront of this team effort are our highly skilled, well trained and customer focused drivers.
Our rates of pay are competitive, our fleet is one of the best and newest in the industry and our employee facilities are second to none.About you
It's not just what you do; it's the way that you do it that counts and you will have a smart, friendly and helpful attitude.
You will also need to have a full PCV licence and CPC qualification card.Our commitment to you
On joining our team you will be supported by some of the most experienced and approachable trainers in the industry. In addition to:
- starting salary circa £337.50 per week rising to circa £519 following training, based on 45 hour week
- average earnings up to £30,000 (approx.) including overtime and allowance
- generous annual leave and other family friendly benefits
- free travel: Ridacard for you plus the option of a heavily discounted card for a family member (65%)
- subsidised staff canteens and discounted local retail services (events, dining out, leisure & fitness)
- access to our social club 'Lothian Life' and our company group personal pension scheme
Closing date for this round of applications - Monday 30th April 2018
- National CPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job