- To drive vehicles to and from sites as required, including 16-32 & 52 Seater Buses.
- To support clients with complex needs and disabilities to get to their schools and day centres.
- To conduct vehicle maintenance checks, maintain vehicle cleanliness and check all relevant equipment alongside maintaining and updating data logs as required.
- Plan and map out journey routes as scheduled each day.
- The normal place of work on a day to day basis is in predominantly outdoor environment in vehicles driving around LB Camden.
Drivers are required to have a full driving licence (max 3 points) - category D (PCV) and will be expected to take Driving Assessment Checks (and pass)
Drivers are required to have a Tacho Card - this must be made evidence.
Job Type: Contract