PCO Chauffeurs - London Heathrow Airport
PCO Chauffeurs / Drivers required
Salary:£30,000 per annum, with paid holidays and a contributory pension
We Know London are expanding!
Based at Heathrow Airport in each terminal, We Know London (Portfolio Executive) has been providing high quality onward travel services to many passengers on daily basis. Due to a high demand and our ambitious expansion plans, We Know London are now looking to recruit a limited number of suitably qualified employed PCO qualified Chauffeurs / Drivers to join our team, for a unique opportunity starting in October 2017 at London Heathrow Airport.
About the PCO Chauffeurs / Drivers:
Apart from driving new Jaguar XFs, our Chauffeurs enjoy a regular shift pattern and an annual salary and the benefits of being an employee. We do not expect you to work excessive hours with multiple companies just to make ends meet – We Know London have the volume and steady flow of customers each and every day to guarantee a regular salary.
Our state of the art mobile App facilitates a positive customer experience; you know your destination for every trip before you begin and there is no risk of a ‘no-show’– the customer will always be waiting for you. The majority of our customers will transfer to Central London or within the M25.
Our dedicated team of chauffeurs ensure every passenger journey from Heathrow Airport is safe and comfortable; we aim to provide the best possible transfer experience, making each passenger‘s needs top priority.
Requirements of thePCO Chauffeurs / Drivers:
- A professional, PCO licensed driver
- Minimum of 3-years chauffeur driving experience
- You must have good English language skills and possess a good knowledge of London.
- Be polite, patient and flexible, remaining calm under difficult circumstances
- Have a smart appearance and be punctual for every transfer
- Have excellent English language skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Drive safely within legal limits using your geographical knowledge
References will be required.
Hours of work:
- Shift work over 5 to 6 days a week, including alternate weekends
- Shift patterns may vary depending on business requirement
Benefits of becoming thePCO Chauffeurs / Drivers:
- Salary of £30,000 per annum
- No fuel or car costs
- 28 Days holiday per year inclusive of public holidays
- Contributory pension
- Chauffeur Club reward benefits
- Eligibility for staff discounts on London attractions, hotels and tours products
- Company recognition and rewards
- Eligibility for staff discounts on Heathrow Airport and rewards cards
Priority will be given to applicants who live within 6 miles of London Heathrow.
If you wish to move your career to a new level and feel you are able to work at the high standards We Know London require in becoming the PCO Chauffeur / Driver, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"