PCI Forensic Investigator
PCI Forensic Investigator
An exciting position has become available for a full time PCI Forensic Investigator to join our friendly team based in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will earn £35,000 per annum plus benefits. Our client is now accepting applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic PCI Forensic Investigators, to join their PFI team either working remotely or based at their advanced digital forensics facility in Nuneaton. You will quickly become an integral and influential part of this growing team.
- An experienced and confident digital forensic investigator
- Understanding of the delivery of high-quality PFI investigations
- An understanding of the provision of a PCI PFI forensic service including the completion of relevant documentation (interim and final reports)
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in the fields of incident response, digital forensic investigations, cyber security investigations or similar fields
- In-depth understanding of operating systems & underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ARM, etc)
- Understanding of volatile memory acquisition and analysis
- Knowledge of common programming/Web languages (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, ASP, SQL, HTML) etc.
- Thorough understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture, web applications and associated devices
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Conversant with the ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards
- Full UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Acquisition of data image files in accordance with current accepted standards
- Detailed forensic analysis of available data files and artefacts
- Analysis and interpretation of malware functionality
- Production of high-quality, detailed and unambiguous interim and final reports for clients and relevant industry bodies (card payment brands and the PCI SSC)
- Onsite attendance providing initial response to reported cyber incidents
- Identification and forensic acquisition of digital material
- Analysis, investigation and reporting of security incidents
- Conduct research and maintain knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats
- Procedural and documentation development
Company + Benefits
IntaForensics are firmly established in the field of Cyber Security investigations and digital forensics, providing services to a diverse range of clients. The company is one of the largest UK providers of such services to the law enforcement community.
In response to the increasing growth of cyber-attacks including data breach incidents resulting in the compromise of payment card data, IntaForensics deliver cyber incident response and PCI SSC accredited QSA and PFI services. One of only 21 PFI companies in the world, we are the only PFI company to hold accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 for digital forensic investigations. Operating from an Advanced Digital Forensics facility in Nuneaton, this is a rapidly growing area of our business.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving company
- Opportunity to enter the PFI community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Grade 2 Corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental), Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a fantastic team
- Excellent salary
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
Any cautions, convictions or financial issues will result in SC Clearance being denied.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: PCI Forensic Investigator, Forensic, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'