PCI DSS Subject Matter Expert
Location: UK + 80% Travel
Our client is a Global Solutions provider within the payment card and cyber security industry who bring compliance solutions to multiple clients within multiple sectors. Providing a variety of services to enable their clients to meet corporate objectives, my client is looking to hire a new Security and Compliance expert. The role involves taking the client from start to finish of their organisation's security and compliance.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be going on to client sites and consulting them with the solution of becoming PCI DSS complaint. This will involve building relationships with clients through being an expert within PCI-DSS. The role also involves working from home or traveling to client sites and affectively developing and documenting all work carried out within the payment card industry.
- Client-facing or consultancy experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including great communication skills
- PCI-DSS experience and subject matter expert
- Project scoping
- 4+ years with IT security/compliance experience
- Experience with PCI DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT
- Lead auditor experience
- Some information security certifications including CISSP, CISM and CISA. Qualification as PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Information Security Consultant PCI DSS