A LEADING Telecoms Giant based in London have an exciting opportunity for an established Business focused Project Manager with experience of PCI Compliance.
You will be a permanent employee of Ajilon Consultants and working on assignment with this fantastic forward thinking organisation. Strong salary, bonus, paid holidays, training and development among other benefits are available.
Our client is one of the world's leading communications services companies, selling products and services that are integral to modern life. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world.
Job Title: PCI Compliance Project Manager
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below).
Location: London or Bristol
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Extensive benefits.
Key Skills Required:
* Proven hands on project management experience spanning multiple projects - Essential
* PCI Compliance knowledge / experience - Essential
* Business Process focused, able to build a clear plan and drive things forward so it's compliant - Essential
* Senior level stakeholder management (HOF)
* Matrix management experience and able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
The Project Manager will be involved in a programme of work that has been focused on PCI compliance from the system perspective. Now this has almost completed and the focus is now on ensuring PCI Compliance on the business side of things. This will include the Project Manager putting together a plan to close the gaps, looking at working practices and ensuring overall PCI Compliance, PCI knowledge will be crucial to ensure the successful completion.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Develop a detailed plan to close down gaps in processes and to ensure PCI compliance
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to Head of levels
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
* Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
* Use and continually develop leadership skills
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Candidates will need to show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Ajilon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'