The department are looking for a candidate with a good level of experience of working as a Project Manager, Project Engineer or Project Coordinator. A defence or aerospace[ace background would be a nice to have.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: the department are offering competitive hourly rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
PCB Inspector / Quality Control Job Description:
The PCB Quality Control Technician will be responsible for carrying out PCB Quality Control tasks within a Laboratory environment in support of Production.
* Booking in, recording and monitoring of S103 (printed circuit boards and flexi-boards) incoming receipt inspection tasks.
* Performing visual inspection of incoming PCB's to IPC requirements.
* Performing micro-section checks of PCBs to IPC requirements.
* Operating XRF analysis equipment.
* Reporting assessment results and maintaining records of checks undertaken.
* Maintaining the highest level of workmanship standards and product quality
Skills and Experience:
* Two or more years' experience of working in a manufacturing/laboratory environment assessing the quality of printed circuit boards/flexi boards.
* Certification to IPC-600 for the acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards
* Formal training leading to a vocational qualification (ONC, City & Guilds, BTEC) in an engineering/science subject.
* Be able to produce high quality analysis in a production environment
* Be familiar with engineering drawings and their interpretation.
* IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, use of Access databases)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Project Management
- Security Clearance
- Project Coordination
- MS Excel
- project coordinator
- Project Man
- Inspection ACE