We are looking for an experienced PCB Inspector to join the ranks at a busy electronics company in the Bridgwater area!
This is a temporary position to start, with the potential of developing into a permanent position depending on your performance; this is paying up to £9.00 an hour and will be working 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday.
Experience working with PCBs is essential for this role, other skills/knowledge required will be:
- Knowledge of identification codes for resistors, capacitors and ICs
- Experience working with PCB assembly and instruction to IPC-A-610 class 2 minimum
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials
- Demonstrating good manual dexterity and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
An IPC-A-610 qualification is advantageous but not necessary for this position.
If you are interested then please apply today!
Cordant People is an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job