ROLE- PCB/ Electronics Design Engineer/ Technician
LOCATION - Near Dorchester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- Up to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a leading manufacturer in the research and development of science and technology solutions. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on an PCB/ Electronics Design Engineer/ Technician to work as part of their team, on a permanent basis near Dorchester.
The PCB/ Electronics Design Engineer/ Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or qualified to HND level
- Proven ability to design PCB's
- Knowledge of PCB and schematics design tools
- Experience of designing for EMC (desirable)
- SC cleared (preferred) or can gain SC clearance (essential)
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The PCB/ Electronics Design Engineer/ Technician role will involve:
- Create and maintain schematic, PCB designs
- Designing mixed signal circuits
- Carry out updates to schematics and PCB designs.
- Create and maintain PCB component libraries
- Performing other team duties when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- radio frequency