PCB Design Engineer – Electronics - Cambridge - £40k
Are you a Design Engineer with knowledge of PCB Design?
Do you want to work on some cutting-edge projects?
Do you live near Cambridge?
If so, CV Screen are recruiting for a PCB Design Engineer. You will join a well-established manufacturer home security products, with office on the outskirts of Cambridge.
You will have a minimum of a HNC in electronics and experience in PCB design. Thorough working knowledge of your chosen software package (which we will provide) is essential.
- Work alongside Software Designer and Hardware Designer to realise new projects and develop existing product
- Design PCB layouts and create libraries
- Draw Schematics showing component placement and routing.
- Create component datasheets and drawings
- Produce design packages with assembly drawings, and fabrication drawings
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- Must understand PCB fabrication assembly processes
- Conversant with signal integrity, multi-layer design and controlled impedance stacks
- Able to read schematics
- Experienced in working with analogue and digital PCB design
- PCB design knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Sub 1 Ghz and USB.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC requirement for PCB Design
Competitive rate - £35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits depending on experience and qualifications
23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Interested? Please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job