PCB Assemblers/Electrical Solderers
£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
8.30 - 17.30
Temp to Perm
Our client is currently recruiting for a number of PCB Assemblers/Electrical Solderers to work at their site in Northampton.
Someone who has worked in a previous role or has an eye for detail would be ideal for this position!
- Assembly of PCB's
- Hand Electrical Soldering
- Collation of and strict adherence to all process control information.
- Input of process control documentation
- Ensure product meets the specified class.
- Rework of faulty product and the ability to be proactive regarding the cause.
- Be fully responsible for the quality and output.
- Take active participation in Quality Improvement activities
- Have Electrical Soldering experience or knowledge
- Worked within the electrical industry or similar
Please call the office on or apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job