Are you looking for a long contract with the opportunity of it going permanent? Look no further, a PCB Assembler is required to join an electronics manufacturing company in Northampton.
PCB Assembler Requirements:
- Efficient in SMT and PCB through-hole soldering
- Experience working in a high volume SMT environment
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Able to work to IPC standards (IPC certificated preferred but not essential)
PCB Assembler Responsibilities:
- Rework of faulty products and be proactive regarding root cause
- Ensure product meets IPC 610 to the specified class
- Input and preparation of process control documentation
- Fully responsible for quality and output
If you meet the requirements for this PCB Assembler position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.