Are you looking for a long contract with the opportunity of it going permanent? Look no further, a PCB Assembler is required to join an electronics manufacturing company in Northampton.
PCB Assembler Requirements:
- Efficient in SMT and PCB through-hole soldering
- Experience working in a high volume SMT environment
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Able to work to IPC standards (IPC certificated preferred but not essential)
PCB Assembler Responsibilities:
- Rework of faulty products and be proactive regarding root cause
- Ensure product meets IPC 610 to the specified class
- Input and preparation of process control documentation
- Fully responsible for quality and output
If you meet the requirements for this PCB Assembler position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job