- PCB Assembly
- Soldering and de-soldering
- Crimping, Looming, Cabling and Wiring
- Working to technical drawings
- Working independently and as part of a team
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You will have previous PCB Assembly experience
- Soldering and de-soldering experience is essential, along with a background in reworking
- Experience in wiring and looming is desirable
- You must be a motivated and hard-working individual, with a keen eye for details.
We are looking for candidates that are available immediately.
Please contact us for more information.
- PCB ASSEMBLER/ SOLDERER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job