The duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Undertake payroll related tasks associated with maternity leave and HMRC Statutory payments e.g. SMP, SSP, etc.
- Contribute to the collation and production of payroll or pension related information or reports.
- Undertake payroll related duties associated with new appointments, contract variations and leavers from the payroll system
- Carry out duties in accordance with the business' Equal Opportunities policy, actively promoting equality and preventing discrimination & disadvantage
- Regular communication with employees, including payroll queries and secure data transfers
- Carry out administrative duties when required
- Support the administration of the company and external customer pension schemes, including annual returns
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
- Ensure the payroll database is regularly updated in relation to payroll and pension information.
- Provide user support for the payroll system
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in HR, Payroll or Finance team. Or extensive experience of working in an administrative role.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A good understanding of diversity and equality commitment
- Ability to work confidentially, with discretion and tact
- High level of competence in the use of computers and software packages e.g. MS Excel
- High level of numeracy- either GCSE grade C or above in maths or equivalent
- Ability to process data efficiently, accurately and methodically
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and objectives
- Active team player
- Go the extra mile to meet clients etc.
- Want progression
The working hours for this role are 36 hours a week. The client is flexible with start and finishing times. They also offer study support for CIPP qualifications and additional benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email me with the latest copy of your cv to: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business