c£25,000 + Benefits
This role/Company will suit an individual who is keen to work for an established and successful business in the Milton Keynes area.
You will need to be a personable individual with excellent communication skills and a 'can-do’ attitude.
There will be progression opportunities in time and your primary role will be preparing and producing a portfolio of monthly payrolls for their Clients, ensuring that you build (and maintain) strong relationships.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with clients over matters relating to the preparation of monthly payrolls.
- Working to a monthly timetable, prepare, check and dispatch monthly payrolls.
- Investigate any queries, taking appropriate action
- To actively seek ways to improve the quality of service performance across the division e.g. process or system enhancements.
Prior payroll experience is essential for this position.
We have been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application.
Therefore, short-listed candidates will be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.
- Payroll Services