The role will be initially for 3 weeks and may potentially be ongoing from there for the right person. You will be / have:
Pension's experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
You MUST have ability to run a payroll form start to finish with accuracy and attention to detail.
You will be available for an immediate start and commit to the duration of the contract.
A driver with access to a vehicle for the length of the assignment.
Duties will include:
• Processing a weekly payroll of 150 employees
• Payroll queries
• Processing starters, leavers
• Statutory payments including SSP, SMP and NI deductions.
• Collating weekly time sheets for temporary workers
• Record absence and sick days.
• Monitor clocking in system
To apply for this role you must be an experience payroller. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 01902 422936 for more info.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job