Payroller - Mat Cover
Our client requires a payroller to join their busy finance team at their office based in Feltham. This is to cover a maternity leave until end of January/February.
Your new role
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Payroller to work as part of the payroll team collating and processing payroll data for 2000 plus. Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing all payroll data for the allocated payroll within the agreed timescales
- Input permanent and temporary payroll data onto the company payroll system (Enterprise)
- Respond to complex payroll queries in a timely manner
- Printing of payslips, P45s and P60s
- Calculate statutory payments as per the HMRC guidelines
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal person for the position will have a sound understanding of all legal and statutory regulations of a payroll functions, including PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP and SAP. They will be confident, approachable and able to support payroll case resolution for complex queries. Adaptability is key along with commitment to support the business. Experience in Oracle e-business suit payroll would be desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'