We are currently looking for a Payroller for this newly created role for our client in Weston-super-Mare. This role will support the HR Manager and Finance Director in their roles to enable efficient HR and Payroll services to the company.
To be responsible for day to day management of the Payroll, ensuring that each stage of the monthly Payroll process is actioned properly. Specifically, but not limited to:
- Setting up new employees on Sage Payroll
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Calculating bonus, commission, overtime, holiday pay, pay increases etc.
- Ensuring the Childcare Voucher Scheme is operated efficiently
- Updating tax codes and checking PAYE and national insurance deductions
- Answering all wage related staff queries and referring more complex issues to the FD
- Processing leavers, issuing P45s and other tax forms and saving key reports
- Setting up the group BACS payments
- Uploading pension data, confirming group payment and e-mailing pension letters
- Additional year end payroll tasks such as P11D’s and minimum wage checks
- Providing first line support to line managers
- Assisting the HR Manager with Recruitment
- Administering the New Starter and leavers
- Administering the Sickness absence process & alerting the HR Manager to issues, trends, high levels of absence etc.
- Monitoring the HR mailbox and the Recruitment mailbox ensuring timely response to queries and timely actions, in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Maintaining the computerised HR records on PeopleHR in a timely manner, ensuring accurate and up to date records
- Maintaining the electronic staff files, and carrying out periodic reviews of files
- Identifying improvements in process and policy to the HR Manager
- Answering day to day HR queries in a timely manner, and escalating queries to the HR Manager when not able to respond or require assistance
- Work professionally as a member of the HR team and the wider Administration team, communicating information efficiently and effectively to staff as required
- Comply with GDPR guidelines
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.