CMA Recruitment Group are partnering with a leading Education organisation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire to recruit an experienced Payroller to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroller to join a forward thinking organisation and take full ownership of the entire payroll.
What will the role involve?
- Take full ownership of the monthly payroll for all salaried employees;
- Responsible for the weekly payroll of peripatetic and temporary staff;
- Produce reports and submissions for pension scheme where necessary;
- Produce monthly and annual reports as required;
- Other ad hoc Payroll duties.
- Thorough and detail knowledge of payroll and pensions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience working in a busy fast paced environment;
- Highly organised.
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive base salary;
- Excellent benefits package;
- Free onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'