Your new company
I am delighted to be partnering with a truly global business to recruit a Payroll Assistant. Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the role will consist of processing the UK and International payrolls from start to finish, and supporting the Finance function with other duties as necessary.
Your new role
On a daily basis you will be:
- Collating and processing UK and overseas on selected payroll information.
- Processing payroll transactions on selected entities to the financial statements using the Company's accounting systems.
- Process payroll bank transactions throughout the regions.
- Assisting in the reconciliation of payroll control accounts throughout the regions.
- Raising bank payments for the salary and taxes due.
- Assisting with payroll queries for all countries.
- Company Pension administration.
- Scanning and filing payroll documents.
- Payroll journals onto the company's accounting system.
- Assisting with financial year-end audit requirements and fiscal year reporting requirements.
- General payroll reporting when required.
- Supporting the Payroll team with ad hoc exercises as required.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- P11D and PSA processing.
- Any other ad hoc exercise within the finance department.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working to a high degree of accuracy. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work confidentially. You will have experience of working within a finance department. Microsoft Excel experience is essential and experience working within a banking system.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £20,000-£21,000 plus bank holidays, a pension contribution and parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'