Payroll Administrator - Runcorn - 9 Month Contract - £20000 + (Part Time Role)
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest manufacturing organisation in the world. They have a requirement for a Payroll Administrator to join on a temporary basis initially, with the view to go permanent after this. This is a 28 hour part time position.
Your new role
You will be working for both the finance manager and the HR manager and will be completing duties such as
- Daily administration of payroll activities including administering changes to pay rates, completion of relevant TAX documentation such as P11Ds.
- Monthly calculation and accounting of all employee's salaries.
- Administer any additional payments such as allowances, overtime & holidays
- Manage the salary administration and monthly payments to all employees in accordance with payments dates.
- Balance and control of salary related accounts.
- Pension calculation and administration
- Keep up to date with legal salary and pensions requirements and implement these accordingly.
You will also need to complete any adhoc tasks as this is a new role so the position could vary as the role develops.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous finance experience, have previous Payroll experience and preferably have dealt with ADP.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary for the market, Car parking, Pensions, Holiday Pay, Staff benefits and have the opportunity to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"