Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
My client, a forward thinking and highly progressive firm of accountants in Torbay are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their growing team.
You will work as part of an established team and will be responsible for dealing with a range of clients of varying sizes, processing both monthly and weekly payrolls, liaising with the clients to ensure timely and smooth processing of their work and making recommendations as appropriate to increase the efficiency of the process.
With the opportunity to enhance your personal development in a supportive environment that can offer long-term career prospects, as well as a generous study package, this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Payroll Assistant who has previous payroll experience within a payroll bureau, accountancy practice or high-volume environment.
- Managing the day-to-day running of multiple client's payrolls working on a mix of weekly to monthly payrolls, as well as dealing with payroll and bank credits
- Setting up new payroll clients
- Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
- Processing all new starters and leavers
- Processing tax and allowances and providing an auto enrolment service.
- Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
The successful individual will need to have:
- Previous and extensive experience of working in practice and managing multiple payrolls
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills - highly competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job