The position of Payroll has arisen based in Edinburgh and is offering a competitive rate.
Large organisation in Edinburgh
As Payroll, you will be responsible for, but not restricted to, the following duties:
- Management of a large portfolio of clients to fulfil all their payroll needs - these clients including Private Sector, Public Sector, Charity etc.
- Taking full responsibility for the start to finish processing of clients payroll
- Processing and advising on Statutory Payment such as, SSP, SPP, SMP Holiday Entitlements etc.
- Ensuring adherence to regulations set by HM Revenue & Customs and other regulating bodies.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience of working in full payroll function - Essential
- Previous working experience of payroll systems preferably STAR
- Knowledge of auto enrolment is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
The position of Payroll will offer a competitive rate dependent on experience. The organisation is based in Edinburgh and are easily accessible via public transport.