Payroll Accountant - Brentwood, Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to work in a top Essex employer in a role which will broaden your experience to cover some aspects of treasury accounting. The role will cover:
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in the weekly and monthly payroll process (c 1500 employees)
- Full scope of payroll support and administration
- Dealing with employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting the group treasury team in the production of cash position and cashflow forecasting
- Cash management activities including assisting in managing the cash book reconciliation
The role would suit a finance professional who enjoys working in a full-scope payroll capacity but would also like to broaden their experience into other areas of finance. You will have ideally worked or currently be working within a medium-to-large scale organisation, dealing with stakeholders across the company and at all levels of seniority. A solid academic track record, in particular good grades in Mathematics/Accounting subjects is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a high calibre finance team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'