RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Technician for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a full time, permanentposition.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Technician:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly client payrolls using Iris Payroll Professional software.
- Administration of payrolls ensuring employee records are up to date, including developing and maintaining excellent client relations.
- Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs to resolve any client issues.
- Preparing year end returns and routines.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team Leader as necessary and acting as cover for other Payroll Technicians.
- Providing support and client information to colleagues throughout the business to assist in excellent client service.
- Attend internal and occasional external training sessions to ensure working knowledge is up to date.
Skills/Requirements of the Payroll Technician:
- Minimum of two years practical experience of payroll processing.
- Experience of payroll calculations and processing, including manual calculations.
- Have a working knowledge of payroll legislation and statutory payments.
- Have a thorough understanding of the RTI legislation and Auto Enrolment legislation and the practical effort on client payrolls.
- Able to take responsibility for own portfolio of payrolls including consistent meeting of deadlines.
- Proficient and confident with IT especially MS Office.
- Organised administrator.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise so multiple deadlines are met.
- Ability to deal with pressure at peak of payroll cycles.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.