Our client, a growing and fast paced business based in Southampton, is looking to recruit a Payroll Team Leader to act as No.2 to the Head of Payroll.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist and supervise all aspects of the company’s payroll from data preparation through to reporting/reconciliation
- Develop and maintain the payroll processes
- Liaise with line managers to ensure all timesheets received are authorised in line with payroll deadlines
- Co-ordinate and process information relating to the company’s pension schemes in conjunction with the pension administrators
- Deal with enquiries from Benefits Agency, HMRC and other statutory bodies
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Payroll and preferably studying towards the CIPP Qualification. You will be a good communicator and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business. People coming in to the business now will be given excellent opportunities for career progression and development.