A fantastic job opportunity has become available for a Payroll Team Leader to join a large and established client in the North Tyneside area.
Covering maternity leave for a period of 12 months, you will be be responsible for leading a small payroll team in a busy and energetic environment, to ensure that employees are paid without any issues to maintain good relationships.
The workforce currently exceeds 15,000 and comprises of monthly full time , part time , temporary and overtime payments. Receiving data from various sites with various terms and conditions , you and your team will use a number of computer systems including SAP.
You will be a proven leader, outgoing and confident in your abilities to maintain a successful payroll service as well as maintaining and developing a strong team performance throughout the contract.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven Leadership Skills - ideally over 1-2 years exprience
- Experience operating within a Payrolls/Controls team within a transaction processing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP (desirable)
- Experience of payroll reconciliation
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good communications and data entry skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Team Leader
- Transaction Processing