A new opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst with experience in payroll systems to join a leading high performing international organisation based in Staffordshire.
As a successful systems analyst, you'll look after the maintenance and enhancements of their payroll systems and ensure they are fit for purpose to meet the demands of the business. You'll be office based though during busy project periods, some travel across their UK sites will be involved.
Experience & Skills
* Degree educated in IT business or information systems or analysis related field
* Previous systems analyst experience in a shared service environment, ideally in payroll
* Hands on experience of improving, maintaining, extracting and configuring systems
* High proficiency in Excel
* Ability to build and maintain reports
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to train and write documentation in no-technical language
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to juggle changing priorities
* Exposure to Northgate, Kronos and / or other T&A systems desirable
* SQL knowledge desirable
Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including an annual bonus is on offer.
If you're a Systems Analyst looking to develop your career with a genuine market leader and be part of their aspirational journey, apply today. Interviews will commence immediately.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- systems analyst
- shared service
- T&A systems
- payroll systems analyst
- IT business degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job