Payroll / Accountancy / Brighton
A leading company in Brighton are seeking an experienced payroll assistant on a permanent basis
As Payroll Assistant you are responsible for :
- Conducting compliance checks on a regular basis
- Providing telephone support when required
- Be the main point of contact for your clients
- Experience processing starters and leavers using SSP, SAP, SMP, P60's etc
- Being involved in the development of marketing strategy
- Liaising with the HRMC
- Posting of payroll journals
- Setting up and closing of PAYE schemes
My client is interested in applications from candidates with strong knowledge of working within a busy payroll environment.
£18000 - £20,000 DOE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"