£46,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a diligent and committed Payroll Supervisor who would like to move their career forward and join very established organisation and support their payroll operation.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with the day to day management of the monthly staff payroll
- Providing first line of contact for any payroll enquiries that occur and resolving all issues
- Inputting PAYE and sub-contractor data onto the payroll system on a monthly basis
- Verifying with the Inland Revenue that subcontractors are registered to work in construction sector
- Ensuring weekly timesheets are correct and input correctly on system along with pay rate
- Helping to administer payroll from instigation point through to delivery and complete HMRC returns
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'