Temporary - Full time - Payroll Supervisor - £10-14 per hour.
Your new company
Hays & Accountancy are exclusively recruiting for a Payroll supervisor within an excellent public sector organisation. This temporary Payroll Supervisor is ideally suited to somebody who has worked within a supervisory capacity.
Main Purpose of Job:
To manage the performance (service delivery and quality) of a team of Service Centre Advisors and Assistants in delivering day to day payroll/pension/administrative/contractual advice and support to all clients and managers/employees within our clients organisation through effective supervision, coaching and development. To support the Service Centre Manager in ensuring the provision of high quality and consistent payroll/administrative/contractual advice and support service is delivered efficiently and in the most cost effective way. The main duties of the role will include:
- To supervise the delivery of a high quality, accurate and efficient payroll and HR contractual/administrative service to specified clients.
- To undertake line management responsibility for a team of staff.
- To ensure the induction and training needs of new staff are met, that the team are kept abreast of changes, to hold regular team meetings, 1-1s and PRDs.
- To provide direction to all team members through training and mentoring and assess training needs
- Ensure that resources within the team are organised and appropriately allocated
- To be the first point of contact for any escalated queries or issues and take responsibility to resolve queries
- To develop a good understanding of clients HR/Payroll transactional requirements and lead on the continuous improvement of systems and processes used
- To deliver high performance against key performance indicators as defined in Service Level Agreements
Ideally suited to somebody who is immediately available, the successful candidate for this Temporary Payroll Supervisor will be required to start ASAP and be willing to work 37 hours a week. In return for this excellent opportunity the client is willing to offer a competitive hourly rate of £10-£14 per hour for this temporary to possible permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.