Are you currently working in a Senior payroll position but feel like you've reached a ceiling and want to challenge yourself further
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for global market-leading brand.
- Manage the monthly payroll ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Liaise with Payroll Manager on a daily basis, keeping them up to date with situations within the department or affecting Monthly Payroll.
- Ensuring input and output for all monthly paid employees is entered correctly and checked.
- Setting up new starters, making sure the correct documentation is received to comply with Home Office legislation.
- Recording and calculating SSP. SMP, SSP SHPP
- Changing tax codes, bank details, addresses etc. Terminating employees-sending out P45's.
- Filing input in employees personal payroll files.
- Answering correspondence on a regular basis
- Dealing with the external agencies i.e. Tax Office, DSS, Contributions Agency, Banks.
- Dealing with internal customers ie Employees, Branch Administrators, General Managers etc.
- See the monthly payrolls through to completion each month.
- Take on extra responsibilities as delegated by the Payroll Manager.
- Work flexible hours to cover systems crash, programmes aborting or high volume input.
- Assist Payroll Manager with installation and successful testing of new payroll systems and upgrades as required.
- Assist with Staff training i.e. on payroll system, payroll, current legislation as and when appropriately required.
- Payment of Monthly salaries and Weekly wages by BACS
- Team PDR's
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company.
Job OfferThis job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks