Payroll Supervisor required for our client, a rapidly expanding Recruitment business, based in the City.
This exciting and challenging role will provide the successful applicant a great opportunity to develop their payroll career. This position would suit someone with payroll experience, ideally in the recruitment industry, who wishes to develop their career.
Due to the successful growth of our company, the payroll team is expanding and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to assist in the recruitment and training of other members of the payroll team, enabling them to progress their career and enhance their experience. The Payroll Supervisor will be working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure an efficient payroll function is performed, all challenges are met and all stakeholders needs are met.
Key skills required are:
- Previous Payroll experience, specifically within the Recruitment sector - ESSENTIAL
- Strong legislation knowledge, including up to date recruitment / Payroll legislation
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with Senior Managers and Consultants alike
- Accurately entering all hours received into our systems adhering to payroll deadlines.
- Setting new workers up and ensuring all rates and contracts are correctly maintained.
- Completing external reporting for HMRC, PAYE and Auto Enrolment Pensions.
- Providing management information for internal reporting.
- Liaising with Umbrella payroll partners ensuring correct payments are made and received by
- our workers.
- Sending bank payment files.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job