An exciting opportunity of Payroll Supervisor has become available at a well recognised business within the sports industry based in London (London Bridge area). Reporting into the Financial Director this role offers an excellent exposure for someone to make the role their own and offers a great opportunity to develop new skills.
About the Payroll Supervisor role:
The Payroll Supervisor has sole ownership of the payroll of c100 permanent employees as well as casual staff, runs the employee expense process and also manages the HR Function in the business
- Prepare and process payroll for c100 permanent employees and also casual staff
- Calculate PAYE/NI and payment to HMRC
- Prepare P11Ds and P60s for HMRC
- Authorise and reconcile employee expenses
- Assist with month processes including posting journals and analysis
- Provide HR support to the business including running recruitment processes and support the FD with the management of company pension scheme
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
With good experience of working in a similar role you will be able to take ownership and work under your own initiative. Experience of using a payroll system such as Sage Payroll would be beneficial in this role.
This business in the hospitality industry appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.