Permanent - (Full Time)
Up to £35,000.
Our client is looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their busy team. You will be responsible for managing a portolio of clients and overseeing the team.
Our client in return offers a pension, parking and 20 days holiday rising to 25.
Your key payroll supervisor duties will be.
- To deliver an accurate payroll service while understand each clients requirements
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Strong knowledge of auto enrolment.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- Supervising the daily workflow of the team
- Administer BACS payments and maintain BACS Commercial Bureau
- Help with the development and growth of the department
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork
- To liaise with managers, partners and our clients regarding payroll matters
We are looking for someone with the following Payroll skills and experience:
- Experience of payroll processing essential, preferably in a bureau environment
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required. Applicant must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional desirable
- An understanding of Auto Enrolment desirable
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Our client is looking for a Payroll Supervisor to start as soon as possible so please apply today!