Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor for this internationally recognised accountancy firm for there offices based in Birmingham.
The role has come about due to company growth and increased business demand. As part of a team of five, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio as well as being first point of contact for your clients. You will also be the Managers second in command so will need to have strong supervisory skills for when the Manager is not around.
Day to day duties include:
- First port of call for Payroll team when the Manager is out of office.
- Taking on c.40 client payrolls with varied employee ranges.
- Processing start to finish payrolls on a weekly, bi weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Handling high volume queries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc duties that come up
- Deal with any queries that come up if the Payroll Manager is away from the office
Successful candidates will have at least three years experience within a professional bureau environment or within an accountancy practice. Experience with high volume pay rolls from start to finish is a must. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected as well as a proactive nature to support the Manager and peers.
As a successful accountancy firm with a global presence, this firm will be offering the individual the opportunity to develop and progress their career as well as a generous starting salary along with company benefits.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridge and London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job