A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Supervisor from a bureau or practice background with STAR software experience.
- Overall supervision of the payroll team and payroll service.
- Working closely with clients to develop relationships, set expectations and deal with payroll issues.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation and keeping the payroll team up to date.
- Delivering presentations to promote the services and update on technical changes both internally and externally of the organisation.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints.
- Liaison with HMRC and our software provider to resolve issues.
- Working with software providers to ensure efficient use of software (importing /exporting data).
- Reviewing systems and controls within the department making improvements, ensuring consistent approach by the team.
- Reviewing the payrolls administered by the rest of the team.
- Processing payroll for a portfolio of clients using STAR.
- Responsible for ensuring that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
- Developing and reviewing technology and services to enhance our offering to clients.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job