Payroll Supervisor - Permanent - Liverpool
Accountable Recruitment are proud to be working in collaboration with a prestigious organisation in Liverpool who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Supervisor on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a varied role requiring the expertise of a proven Payroll professional who is familiar with managing a number of payrolls including both weekly and monthly.
The successful new appointment will enjoy taking an active part in how the payroll processes are set up and acting as the main go to person for all payroll related enquiries. This is a hands on role reporting into both Finance and HR, knowledge of pensions (auto-enrolment), Rti and processing Payroll on Sage would be of great benefit.
In return you will;
- Commence work on a permanent basis in Liverpool City Centre
- Be given a warm induction and plenty of support, training and direction to get you up to speed
- Receive a wonderful opportunity to put your stamp on the role, take ownership for the whole payroll function including compliance and administration
- Enjoy the responsibility of being the main 'go to person' for all PAYE related enquiries
- Take an active part in improving payroll processes and implementing new legislation
- Be part of an exciting company who are keen to offer all employee's training and support, future development
- Be offered a competitive package, 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare, staff discount scheme
Who are we?
North West's most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Payroll Taxes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"