Experienced Payrollers urgently required for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract in Milton Keynes.
Initially working from home, going into the office mid-October, you will be required to have the full end to end payroll experience and be comfortable working to a fast-pace in a busy environment.
This is a recovery-based position created in response to the recent new Furlough-scheme.
You must have a proven track record working in a hands-on position in Payroll handling everything from processing weekly and monthly payroll to resolving complex queries.
You must be a self-starter able to hit the ground running.
Your duties will include:
- Legal, compliance and tax obligations with entire payroll function
- Calculate employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- Calculating and deducting statutory requirements which include Tax, NI, SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI
- Processing starters and leavers as well as the processing forms P45/P46/P6/P9/P60/P11ds
- Manage employee queries about wages, deductions, attendance and time records
- Pension contributions, life Insurance, Journal entries
- Processing payments to employees by direct bank transfers
To be considered for the position you must have a demonstrated track record in running and managing full the full payroll cycle. CIPP qualified would be advantageous but not essential. Strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail is a must with a professional disposition to work and the workplace.
If this sounds like you please apply below!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'