ProTalent are working with a vibrant, well established and continuously expanding accountancy firm in West Sussex to recruit an experience Payroll Administrator.
This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to join the organisation at a time of growth
The main purpose of the role is assisting with the running of our busy payroll department using Sage 50 payroll and Bright pay.
We require an experienced Payroll Administrator who will operate the payroll bureau for clients in conjunction with the Senior Payroll Administrator. You will have proven experience of administering multiple payrolls including varying pension schemes and handling large volumes of data.
Duties will include:
• processing client payrolls on time, accurately and in-line with contractual obligations
• co-ordinate and run all payroll routines and procedures
• undertake all auto enrolment activities in accordance with legislation
• ensure all legislative payroll changes are implemented and adhered to at all times
• resolve pay queries and errors
• undertake year end payroll procedures
• reconcile HMRC and PAYE calculations and resolve queries as required
• setup and implementation of new company pension schemes
• undertake any other duties which may be required by management commensurate to the role
The successful candidate will have proven payroll experience, ideally (but not necessarily) gained within a bureau or outsourcing environment, although this is not essential. They will be experienced in using computerised payroll systems and handling large volumes of data. They will have a detailed knowledge of legislation affecting payment of salaries and the provision of benefits.
We are looking for a well presented, punctual, trustworthy, optimistic individual with a good sense of humour. The candidate will be able to use their own initiative and work alone but also enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great results. They will be aware of the need for complete accuracy and attention to detail. A flexible individual who is used to working to deadlines, sets themselves high standards and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will thrive on responsibility and the satisfaction of a job well done and are looking for a variety within a small but very professional team.
Skills & Experience you must have:
• Experience of using payroll software, ideally Sage 50 payroll and/or Bright pay
• Previous experience of working within a multiple payroll environment
• Highly organised and motivated with experience of working within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Knowledge of relevant payroll & HR legislation including auto enrolment
• Strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word
• Attention to detail and accuracy, as well as strong organisational skills and the ability to work within strict deadlines
• Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities
• Ability to communicate and liaise with clients and all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"