ProTalent are currently working with a multi sited accountancy firm to recruit a new Payroll Specialist to join their successful and expanding team in Brighton.
• Well established multi sited accountancy firm
• Ambitious and exciting growth plans
• Impressive and diverse client base
• Efficient and successful
Payroll Specialist role:
• As payroll specialist, responsible for RTI Payroll and Auto Enrolment for a wide range of clients
• Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual pay runs
• All payroll month and year end procedures
• Liaise with clients and third parties
• Ad hoc administration
• Payroll experience within a payroll bureau
• Used to working with multiple payroll clients
• Familiar with RTI, Auto Enrolment, CIS etc
• Software training will be provided
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and established accountancy firm in an autonomous, varied and meaty payroll position.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job