A leading global engineering organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist position will include:
- Sole responsibility for the end to end administration of a portfolio of EMEA payrolls, working within a team of four.
- Responsibility for individual assigned country payroll administration in line with process controls set out by the internal audit to include wage and tax reporting, general ledger and intercompany recharge preparation.
- Administering expatriate compensation within assigned country payrolls for both inbound/outbound assignees in line with International Assisgnment Policy and process.
- Utilization of hours collection systems to collect hours worked by employees for payroll processing.
- Prepare payroll reconciliations reports and initial funding documents for further review and approval by the EMEA Finance Director.
- Data management involving various systems and interface programs including creating and generating reports and files for input to other systems or distribution.
- Lend support to internal and external client requests to include employee payroll queries and audit requests.
- Be pro-active in researching all new statutory legislation that will impact payrolls within your assigned portfolio.
The ideal Payroll Specialist will have:
- Knowledge of EMEA payroll or international payroll experience.
- A minimum of two years experience within a payroll position.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working on Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on